VP Chapter Wellness
Hi! My name is Kylie and I am in my second year of Human Ecology! The iconic blue dress in the 2015 version of Cinderella chased away any last doubts I had about wanting to have a career in costuming.
- Faculty: Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences
- Major/Minor: Clothing, Textiles and Material Culture & Design Studies
- Likes: Fashion, Broadway Musicals, Disney
- Why Alpha Gam: I consider myself to be beyond lucky to be able to call such inspiring and loving women my sisters, and I know that I will grow as a person in their presence.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Academic Excellence
Hi, I'm Rachel! I'm currently in my second year. I hope to one day publish a book, and see myself on the big screen. Also, if you're ever in need of a good book recommendation, I'm the one to ask!
- Faculty: Arts
- Major/Minor: Psychology & Creative Writing
- Likes: Writing, Acting
- Why Alpha Gam?: I've created lifelong bonds with my sisters. It has become a new home away from home, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me next!
- Contact: email@example.com
Hi there! My name is Rhea, I'm a third year from Campus Saint-Jean! I have served on the Panhellenic Council and I am currently a Team Facilitator for Week of Welcome on campus!
- Faculty: Faculté Saint-Jean
- Major/Minor: Computing Science & Economics
- Likes: Figure Skating, Tea, Knitting
- Why Alpha Gam: This organization has given me so many opportunities and it is filled with truly incredible women who will accomplish great things in life!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi there, my name is Jing and I'm in my first year! If I'm perfectly honest, joining Alpha Gam has been the best decision I've made in university so far!
- Faculty: Science
- Major/Minor: Honours Pharmacology
- Likes: Reading, Baking, Travel
- Why Alpha Gam: These girls are always there to hold your hand when you're sad, laugh with you when you're happy, and accept you for who you are.
- Contact: email@example.com
VP Member Experience
VP New Member Experience
VP Event Planning
VP Campus Relations
Hey, I’m Rachel and I’m in my third year. I hope to one day inspire positive change in the world around me through my interest in international conflict resolution and humanitarian initiatives.
- Faculty: Arts
- Major/Minor: Political Science & Sociology
- Likes: Tea, Corgis
- Why Alpha Gam?: Every sister would do absolutely anything to be there for her sisters, to celebrate them in times of success and to support them in times of weakness. I am so grateful to have so many amazing women by my side to inspire, motivate and uplift me every
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Property
Hey, I’m Danielle and I am in my third year! I think the coolest thing about me is that I’m a total nerd; if you want someone to talk Doctor Who, Sherlock, or many other shows with, I’m your gal!
- Faculty: Arts
- Major/Minor: Psychology
- Likes: TV Shows, Journaling
- Why Alpha Gam?: My amazing sisters are some of the most supportive and caring girls you’ll ever meet and they’re a big part of how I survived my first year.
- Contact: email@example.com